- Published: Universal City, CA : Universal Studios Home Entertainment, c2008.
- Year Published: 2008
- Edition: Flashback ed.
- Description: 1 videodisc (97 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in.
- Language: English
- Format: DVD
- Tanen, Ned.
- Hughes, John, 1950-2009.
- Estevez, Emilio, 1962-
- Gleason, Paul, 1944-2006.
- Hall, Anthony Michael.
- Nelson, Judd.
- Ringwald, Molly.
- Sheedy, Ally.
- Allen, Dede.
- Forsey, Keith.
- A & M Films.
- Channel (Firm)
- Universal Studios Home Entertainment (Firm)
- High school students -- Drama. -- Illinois
- School discipline -- Drama. -- Illinois
- Teenagers -- Drama. -- Drug use -- Illinois
- Teenagers -- Drama. -- Social networks -- Illinois
- Illinois -- Drama.
- Comedy films.
- Teen films.
- Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
- Fiction films.
- Feature films.
Recently Listed On
- Back to School
- Dystopic Films
- Classical Geek Education
- Movies Referenced in Ready Player One
- Checkout History
- Fabulous Films for Young Adults: Outside In: Rebellion vs. Conformity 2010
- 1980s Teen Comedies
Login to add tags
The breakfast club
There is currently 1 available
Where To Find It
Call number: DVD Comedy Breakfast
Available Copies: Downtown Storage Adult
Originally released as a motion picture in 1985.
Special features: "Sincerely yours" featurette; "The most convenient definitions: The origins of the Brat Pack" featurette; feature commentary with Anthony Michael Hall and Judd Nelson; theatrical trailer.
Emilio Estevez, Paul Gleason, Anthony Michael Hall, Judd Nelson, Molly Ringwald, Ally Sheedy.
Five high school students - a Rebel, an Athlete, a Brain, a Princess and a Basketcase - find themselves thrown together serving a Saturday morning detention. They do not have much in common, except giving up their day, sitting in the school library, and writing an essay for the principal. At first, they argue and hate each other, but after smoking some of John's marijuana, they begin to pour their hearts out to each other. They talk about their fears, secrets, deepest emotions, and problems.
DVD ; Region 1 ; NTSC ; anamorphic widescreen (1.85:1) presentation ; Dolby DTS 5.1 surround, Dolby Digital 5.1 surround, Dolby Digital 1.0 mono. ; dual layer single-sided (DVD-9).
Login to write a review of your own.