- Published: Culver City, Calif. : Sony Pictures Home Entertainment, c2009.
- Year Published: 2009
- Description: 1 videodisc (106 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in.
- Language: English
- Format: DVD
- Black, Todd.
- Scott, Tony, 1944-
- Blumenthal, Jason.
- Tisch, Steve.
- Helgeland, Brian.
- Washington, Denzel, 1954-
- Travolta, John, 1954-
- Turturro, John, 1957-
- Guzmán, Luis, 1957-
- Rispoli, Michael.
- Gandolfini, James.
- Gregson-Williams, Harry.
- Godey, John, 1912-2006.
- Columbia Pictures Corporation.
- Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Pictures.
- Relativity Media.
- Scott Free Productions.
- Escape Artists (Firm)
- Sony Pictures Home Entertainment (Firm)
- New York City Transit Authority -- Drama.
- New York (N.Y.). -- Police Dept -- Drama.
- Subways -- Drama. -- New York (State) -- New York
- Hostage negotiations -- Drama. -- New York (State) -- New York
- Criminal behavior -- Drama. -- New York (State) -- New York
- Thrillers (Motion pictures)
- Crime films.
- Action and adventure films.
- Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
- Feature films.
Recently Listed On
Login to add tags
The taking of Pelham 1 2 3 2009
There is currently 1 available
Where To Find It
Call number: DVD Action Taking
Available Copies: Downtown 1st Floor
Based on the novel by John Godey.
Denzel Washington, John Travolta, John Turturro, Luis Guzman, Michael Rispoli, James Gandolfini.
New York Metropolitan Transit Authority train dispatcher Walter Garber's day is turned upside down when he must face-off against Ryder, the criminal mind that has hijacked the passengers of subway train, Pelham 1-2-3. Ryder is the leader of a highly-armed gang of four, including a henchman who used to work for the MTA. NYPD Hostage Negotiator Detective Camonetti initially takes charge of the situation, but quickly realizes that Ryder will only deal with Garber. Garber begins to employ his vast knowledge of the subway system in a battle to outwit Ryder and save the hostages.
DVD, anamorphic widescreen (2.40:1); Dolby Digital 5.1 surround.
Contents: Taking of Pelham 1 2 3.
Reviews & Summaries
No reviews have been written yet. You could be the first!
Login to write a review of your own.