- Published: New York : Hyperion, 2009.
- Year Published: 2009
- Description: 307 p. : ill. ; 25 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- Rich people -- Fiction.
- World War, 1914-1918 -- Fiction. -- Ontario
- Hydroelectric power plants -- Fiction. -- Ontario
- Niagara Falls (Ont.) -- Fiction.
- Historical fiction.
Recently Listed On
Login to add tags
The day the falls stood still
There are currently 2 available
Where To Find It
Call number: Fiction
Available Copies: Downtown 1st Floor, Malletts Adult
1915. The dawn of the hydroelectric power era in Niagara Falls. The sheltered daughter of the director of the Niagara Power Company is drawn to a man her family objects to, and is forced to make a painful choice between what she wants and what is best for her family and future.
Reviews & Summaries
No reviews have been written yet. You could be the first!
Login to write a review of your own.