- Published: New York : Feiwel and Friends, 2009.
- Year Published: 2009
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Description: 226 p. ; 22 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- Lexile: 600
- Bullies -- Fiction.
- Middle schools -- Fiction.
- Moving, Household -- Fiction.
- Divorce -- Fiction.
- Family life -- Fiction. -- New York (State) -- New York
- Long Island (N.Y.) -- Fiction.
Recently Listed On
Login to add tags
There are no copies available
Where To Find It
Call number: Teen Fiction
Thirteen-year-old Eric discovers there are consequences to not standing by and watching as the bully at his new school hurts people, but although school officials are aware of the problem, Eric may be the one with a solution.
No reviews have been written yet. You could be the first!
Login to write a review of your own.