- Published: New York : Emmaus, PA : Melcher Media ; Rodale, c2009.
- Year Published: 2009
- Description: 414 p. : col. ill., col. maps ; 23 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- Global warming.
- Greenhouse effect, Atmospheric.
- Environmental policy.
- Environmental protection.
- Human ecology.
- Alternative lifestyles.
Recently Listed On
- Change Your World or Live to Regret It: YALSA 2010 Popular Paperbacks for Young Adults
- Books, Movies, TV Shows, and Albums featured on the Colbert Report (2009)
- Books, Movies, TV Shows, and Albums featured on the Daily Show (2009)
Login to add tags
Our choice : a plan to solve the climate crisis
There are currently 3 available
Where To Find It
Call number: 363.738 Go
Available Copies: Downtown 2nd Floor, Malletts Adult, Pittsfield Adult
What goes up must come down -- Where our energy comes from and where it goes -- Electricity from the sun -- Harvesting the wind -- Soaking up geothermal energy -- Growing fuel -- Carbon capture and sequestration -- The nuclear option -- Forests -- Soil -- Population -- Less is more -- The super grid -- Changing the way we think -- The true cost of carbon -- Political obstacles -- The power of information -- Our choice.
No reviews have been written yet. You could be the first!
Login to write a review of your own.