- Published: New York : Marshall Cavendish, 2009.
- Year Published: 2009
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Description: 1 v. (unpaged) : col. ill. ; 20 x 30 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- Stories in rhyme.
- Trees -- Fiction.
- Forest animals -- Fiction.
- JUVENILE FICTION / Nature & the Natural World / Environment
- JUVENILE FICTION / Animals / General
Recently Listed On
Login to add tags
The busy tree
There are currently 2 available
Where To Find It
Call number: E WAR
Available Copies: Downtown Youth PicBks, Malletts Youth Picture Books
Many different types of wildlife live in and around a tree that is their home, from chipmunks and woodpeckers to ants and spiders.
No reviews have been written yet. You could be the first!
Login to write a review of your own.