- Published: New York : Delacorte Press, 2009.
- Year Published: 2009
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Description: 480 p.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- Lexile: 680
- Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease -- Fiction.
- Mad cow disease -- Fiction.
- Dwarfs -- Fiction.
- People with disabilities -- Fiction.
- Automobile travel -- Fiction.
Recently Listed On
Login to add tags
by Bray, Libba.
There are currently 3 available
Where To Find It
Available Copies: Malletts Teen, Pittsfield Teen, West Teen
Cameron Smith, a disaffected sixteen year-old who, after being diagnosed with Creutzfeld Jakob's (aka mad cow) disease, sets off on a road trip with a death-obsessed video gaming dwarf he meets in the hospital in an attempt to find a cure.
Reviews & Summaries
Login to write a review of your own.