- Published: New York : Toon Books, c2009.
- Year Published: 2009
- Description: 31 p. : col. ill. ; 16 x 24 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Graphic Novel
- Lexile: 160
Recently Listed On
- Theodor Seuss Geisel Award
- ALSC Graphic Novel Reading List K - 2nd grade
- Kids Graphic Novel Core List
- Graphic Novels for Early Readers
- Comics for Youngsters
- Honorable Mentions For the Geisel Award
- Comics for Young Children - Ages 4-8
- Checkout History
mouse getting dressed comic clothes independence getting dressed comic theodor seuss geisel honor book
Login to add tags
Little Mouse gets ready
There are currently 2 available
Where To Find It
Available Copies: Downtown Youth, Downtown Youth Reader
"A Toon Book."
Little Mouse gets dressed to go to the barn with his mother, brothers, and sisters.
Reviews & Summaries
Great introduction to comics/graphic novels, especially for toddlers/preschoolers who know the trials of getting dressed on their own. Love it!!
Login to write a review of your own.