- Published: New York : Greenwillow Books, 2009.
- Year Published: 2009
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Description: 1 v. (unpaged) : col. ill. ; 28 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- 9780061771989 (trade bdg.)
- 0061771988 (trade bdg.)
- 9780061771972 (lib. bdg.)
- 006177197X (lib. bdg.)
- Stories in rhyme.
- Gardens -- Fiction.
- Pumpkin -- Fiction.
- Plants -- Fiction.
- Vegetables -- Fiction.
- Brother and sisters -- Fiction.
Recently Listed On
- Gardens for the Very Young
- Pumpkins: Nothing Says Fall Like A Pumpkin And Here Are Books With Pictures Of Them!
Login to add tags
Mystery vine : a pumpkin surprise
There are currently 3 available
Where To Find It
Call number: E FAL
Available Copies: Downtown Youth PicBks, Malletts Youth Picture Books, Pittsfield Youth PicBks
When a mysterious vine appears in their carefully tended garden, the brother and sister patiently watch and wait to see what it becomes. Includes gardening activities and pumpkin recipes.
No reviews have been written yet. You could be the first!
Login to write a review of your own.