- Published: New York : Greenwillow Books, 2009.
- Year Published: 2009
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Description: 1 v. (unpaged) : col. ill. ; 28 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- 9780061771989 (trade bdg.)
- 0061771988 (trade bdg.)
- 9780061771972 (lib. bdg.)
- 006177197X (lib. bdg.)
- Stories in rhyme.
- Gardens -- Fiction.
- Pumpkin -- Fiction.
- Plants -- Fiction.
- Vegetables -- Fiction.
- Brother and sisters -- Fiction.
- JUVENILE FICTION / Lifestyles / Country Life
- JUVENILE FICTION / Nature & the Natural World / General (see also headings under Animals)
- JUVENILE FICTION / Holidays & Celebrations / Halloween
Recently Listed On
Login to add tags
Mystery vine : a pumpkin surprise
There is currently 1 available
Where To Find It
Call number: E FAL
Available Copies: Downtown Youth PicBks
When a mysterious vine appears in their carefully tended garden, the brother and sister patiently watch and wait to see what it becomes. Includes gardening activities and pumpkin recipes.
No reviews have been written yet. You could be the first!
Login to write a review of your own.