- Published: New York : Bantam Books, c2009.
- Year Published: 2009
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Description: xxiii, 456 p. : ill. (chiefly col.), maps ; 25 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- Leonardo, -- da Vinci, -- 1452-1519.
- Machiavelli, Niccolò, -- 1469-1527.
- Borgia, Cesare, -- 1476?-1507.
- Renaissance -- Biography. -- Italy
- Italy -- History -- 1492-1559.
Recently Listed On
Login to add tags
The artist, the philosopher, and the warrior : the intersecting lives of da Vinci, Machiavelli, and Borgia and the world they shaped
There is currently 1 available
Where To Find It
Call number: 945.06 St
Available Copies: Malletts Adult
Originally published: London : Johathan Cape, 2009.
A meticulous account of Renaissance Italy during the turbulent decade around 1500, with emphasis on several important players: Alexander Borgia (also known as Pope Alexander VI) and his son Cesare, Machiavelli the philosopher-diplomat and author of The Prince, and Leonardo da Vinci--inventor, artist, and military engineer.
No reviews have been written yet. You could be the first!
Login to write a review of your own.