- Published: [Los Angeles, Calif.?] : Indie Pictures, 2009.
- Year Published: 2009
- Description: 1 videodisc (52 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in.
- Language: English
- Format: DVD
- Armin, Arthur.
- Terean, Anna.
- Williams, Jimmy.
- Kevorkian, Jack.
- Indie-Pictures (Firm)
- Netminds (Firm)
- United AnnTer Films (Firm)
- Kevorkian, Jack -- Trials, litigation, etc.
- Terminally ill -- Case studies.
- Pathologists -- Biography. -- United States
- Right to die -- Case studies.
- Assisted suicide -- Case studies.
- Documentary films.
Login to add tags
Right to exit : Kevorkian
There is currently 1 available
Where To Find It
Call number: DVD 363.152 Ri
Available Copies: Downtown 1st Floor
Originally released as a documentary in 2004.
A call from prison (interview with Kevorkian) -- The Mike Wallace interview -- Defending Doctor Death (Attorney Geoffrey Fieger) -- The letter of the law (Prosecutor David Gorcyca) -- Thou shall not kill (Pastor Thomas Eggebeen).
Voice over narration, Jimmy Williams.
A serious, well-researched study of the trial, the politics, and euthanasia, featuring interviews with the attorneys, the prosecution, and the witnesses. Includes an interview with CBS investigative reporter Mike Wallace and an exclusive phone interview with Dr. Kevorkian from his jail cell.
DVD ; stereo ; 4:3 full frame.
No reviews have been written yet. You could be the first!
Login to write a review of your own.