- Published: New York : Harper, 2009.
- Year Published: 2009
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Description: 507 p.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- Americans -- Fiction. -- Mexico
- Identity (Psychology) -- Fiction.
- Subversive activities -- Fiction.
- Mexico -- Fiction. -- History -- 1910-1946
- North Carolina -- Fiction. -- History -- 20th century
- Biographical fiction.
- Historical fiction.
- Epistolary fiction.
Login to add tags
There are no copies available and 1 request on 7 copies
Where To Find It
Call number: Fiction
"The story of Harrison William Shepherd, a man caught between two worlds -- Mexico and the United States in the 1930s, '40s, and '50s -- and whose search for identity takes readers to the heart of the twentieth century's most tumultuous events"--Provided by publisher.
Reviews & Summaries
Login to write a review of your own.