- Published: Salt Lake City, Utah : Gibbs Smith, c2006.
- Year Published: 2006
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Description: 64 p. : col. ill. ; 21 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
Recently Listed On
- Cooking - Camping, Wilderness, and Cooking Out (incl. BBQ & Grilling)
- Let's Go Camping! Let's Go to Camp! For Preschoolers and Grades K-6
- Simple Camping and/or Camping With Kids
- Cooking with/for Children
Login to add tags
Cooking in a can : more campfire recipes for kids
There are currently 3 available
Where To Find It
Call number: J 796.545 Wh
Available Copies: Downtown Youth, Malletts Youth, Traverwood Youth
Planning & packing -- Setting up camp -- Campfires -- Cooking on outdoor stoves -- Cooking in a can -- Cooking in a paper bag or paper cup -- Cooking in leaves and other foods -- Hot rock cooking -- Pit cooking -- Solar oven cooking -- Spit cooking -- Dutch oven cooking.
Learn how to cook many different recipes in a can, while camping in the woods.
No reviews have been written yet. You could be the first!
Login to write a review of your own.