- Published: New York : Dial Books, c2009.
- Year Published: 2009
- Description: 146 p. : some col. ill. ; 19 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- Lexile: 700
- Marine animals -- Fiction.
- Deep-sea ecology -- Fiction.
- Schools -- Fiction.
- Dragons -- Fiction.
- Bullies -- Fiction.
- Sargasso Sea -- Fiction.
Recently Listed On
- Kid's Graphic Novel Core List
- Diary of a Wimpy Kid Read Alikes
- If you like How to Train Your Dragon...
Login to add tags
There are currently 4 available
Where To Find It
Call number: J Fiction / Vernon, Ursula
Available Copies: Downtown Youth, Malletts Youth, Pittsfield Youth
Danny Dragonbreath and his friend Wendell get an up-close underwater tour of the Sargasso Sea from Danny's sea-serpent cousin, encountering giant squid and mako sharks--and learn about standing up to bullies in the process.
Login to write a review of your own.