- Published: New York, N.Y. : Razorbill, c2008.
- Year Published: 2008
- Description: 280 p. ; 22 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- Lexile: 650
Recently Listed On
- If You Like "Divergent"...
- Change Your World or Live to Regret It: YALSA 2010 Popular Paperbacks for Young Adults
- Popular Dystopian and Apocalyptic Teen Books
- Dystopian Fiction
- If you like "The Hunger Games"...
Login to add tags
The other side of the island
There is currently 1 available
Where To Find It
Call number: Teen Fiction
Available Copies: Downtown Teen, 1st Floor
Born in the eighteenth year of Enclosure, ten-year-old Honor lives in a highly regulated colony with her defiant parents, but when they have an illegal second child and are taken away, it is up to Honor and her friend Helix, another "unpredictable," to uncover a terrible secret about their island and the corporation that runs everything.
Reviews & Summaries
Login to write a review of your own.