- Published: New York : Scholastic, 2009.
- Year Published: 2009
- Description: 160 p. : ill. ; 19 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- Fairies -- Fiction.
- Magic -- Fiction.
- Ocean -- Fiction.
- JUVENILE FICTION / Fantasy & Magic
- JUVENILE FICTION / Social Issues / Friendship
Recently Listed On
- My favorite childhood books
- Rainbow Magic Fairy books
- Rainbow Magic Special Edition Fairies
- Books Lilly wants to read
- Rainbow Magic
- Favorite Fairy Books
- Rainbow Magic Special Fairies
- good books for kids
- Books my kids loved
Login to add tags
Shannon the ocean fairy
There are no copies available and 1 request on 2 copies
Where To Find It
Call number: J Fiction / Rainbow Magic
The dawn pearl. Party to Fairyland ; High tide ; Underwater world ; A treasure trail ; In the Coral Cave -- Trouble at sea. At the pier ; Dolphin in the dark ; Grumbling goblins ; A light in the dark ; From twilight to sunshine -- Pearl power. Message in a bottle ; Flooding in Fairyland ; Weird waves ; Seahorses save the day ; The tide turns.
"What's a fairy to do? Jack Frost has stolen three enchanted pearls that control the magic of the oceans. Now the tides are all wrong, the sea creatures are confused, and even daytime and nighttime have gotten mixed up! When Shannon the Ocean Fairy asks Rachel and Kirsty for help, they set off on a magical adventure to an underwater world. But will they find the pearls in time ... or will the girls be lost at sea?"--P.  of cover.
Easy reading. Somewhat redundant but enjoyed by kids.
Login to write a review of your own.