- Published: Boston : Houghton Mifflin Harcourt, 2009.
- Year Published: 2009
- Edition: 1st American ed.
- Description: 202 p. : ill. 22 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- Lexile: 940
- Tutors and tutoring -- Fiction.
- Bullies -- Fiction.
- JUVENILE FICTION / Social Issues / Friendship
- JUVENILE FICTION / Social Issues / Bullying
- JUVENILE FICTION / Humorous Stories
Recently Listed On
Login to add tags
Max Quigley : technically not a bully
There are currently 3 available
Where To Find It
Call number: Y Fiction / Roy, James
Available Copies: Downtown Youth, Pittsfield Youth
Originally published as Problem child in 2007 by Puffin Australia.
After playing a prank on one of his "geeky" classmates, sixth-grader Max Quigley's punishment is to be tutored by him.
No reviews have been written yet. You could be the first!
Login to write a review of your own.