- Published: New Haven : Yale University Press, c2009.
- Year Published: 2009
- Description: xiii, 274 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 28 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- 9780300120646 (alk. paper)
- 0300120648 (alk. paper)
- Rohde, Gilbert, -- 1894-1944 -- Criticism and interpretation.
- Furniture design -- History -- 20th century.
- Modernism (Aesthetics)
- DESIGN / Furniture
Recently Listed On
Login to add tags
Gilbert Rohde : modern design for modern living
There are no copies available
Where To Find It
No copies found.
The molding of an American -- A natural path to modernism -- Designing furniture for mass production -- The Herman Miller connection -- The 1933 Chicago Fair -- Marketing modernism -- Promoting modernism in industry, education, and retailing -- Exhibits designed to sell : products, ideas, and image -- American modernism comes into focus.
No reviews have been written yet. You could be the first!
Login to write a review of your own.