- Published: [United States] : Docuramafilms : Distributed by New Video, c2007.
- Year Published: 2007
- Description: 1 videodisc (ca. 88 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in.
- Language: English
- Format: DVD
- Reed, Patrick, director.
- Raymont, Peter.
- Global Television Network.
- Canwest Media Works, Inc.
- Docurama (Firm)
- White Pine Pictures.
- National Film Board of Canada.
- Orbinski, James.
- Médecins sans frontières (Association)
- Medical assistance -- Africa.
- Physicians -- Africa.
- Humanitarian assistance, Canadian.
- Documentary films.
- Nonfiction films.
Login to add tags
Triage : Dr. James Orbinski's humanitarian dilemma
There are currently 2 available
Where To Find It
Call number: DVD 362.1 Tr
Available Copies: Downtown Storage Adult
DVD features: deleted scenes; photo gallery; filmmaker biography.
Follows the powerful odyssey of James Orbinski, recipient of the Nobel Peace Prize on behalf of Doctors Without Borders, as he returns to Africa to ponder the meaning of his life's work and the value of helping others.
DVD, NTSC; Dolby Digital 5.1 Surround.
Reviews & Summaries
No reviews have been written yet. You could be the first!
Login to write a review of your own.