- Published: Universal City, Calif. : Universal Studios Home Entertainment, c2009.
- Year Published: 2009
- Description: 1 videodisc (101 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in.
- Language: English
- Format: DVD
- Jennings, Claire.
- Sandell, Mary.
- Selick, Henry.
- Fanning, Dakota, 1994-
- Hatcher, Teri.
- Saunders, Jennifer.
- French, Dawn.
- David, Keith.
- Hodgman, John.
- Bailey, Robert, Jr.
- McShane, Ian, 1942-
- Coulais, Bruno.
- Gaiman, Neil.
- Laika Entertainment (Firm)
- Focus Features.
- Pandemonium Productions (Firm)
- Universal Studios Home Entertainment (Firm)
- Girls -- Drama.
- Doorways -- Drama.
- Families -- Drama.
- Parents -- Drama.
- Resourcefulness -- Drama.
- Determination (Personality trait) in children -- Drama.
- Courage in children -- Drama.
- Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
Recently Listed On
Login to add tags
There are currently 2 available
Where To Find It
Call number: DVD Animation Coraline
Available Copies: Downtown 1st Floor, Downtown Storage Adult
Based on the book by Neil Gaiman.
Special features: Feature commentary with director Henry Selick and composer Bruno Coulais.
Voices: Dakota Fanning, Teri Hatcher, Jennifer Saunders, Dawn French, Keith David, John Hodgman, Robert Bailey, Jr., Ian McShane.
A young girl walks through a secret door that she has found in her new home and discovers an alternate version of her life. On the surface, this parallel reality is eerily similar to her real life, but much better. When her adventure turns dangerous, and her counterfeit parents, including the Other Mother, try to keep her forever, Coraline must count on her resourcefulness, determination, and bravery to get back home - and save her family.
DVD, region 1, anamorphic widescreen (1.85:1); Dolby Digital 5.1 surround.
I should say that it is also very good. That I suppose you should know, but go into it with a blankie you can trust.
Login to write a review of your own.