- Published: Burbank, CA : Warner Home Video, 
- Year Published: 2009
- Edition: Deluxe ed.
- Description: 1 videodisc (25 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in.
- Language: English
- Format: DVD
- Mendelson, Lee.
- Melendez, Bill.
- Schulz, Charles M. 1922-2000.
- Roman, Phil, 1930-
- Guaraldi, Vince.
- Charles M. Schulz Creative Associates.
- United Feature Syndicate.
- Warner Home Video (Firm)
- Brown, Charlie (Fictitious character) -- Drama.
- Snoopy (Fictitious character) -- Drama.
- Motocross -- Drama.
- Motorsports -- Drama.
- Motorcycles, Racing -- Drama.
- Comedy films.
- Action and adventure films.
- Children's films.
- Animated films.
- Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
- Short films.
Recently Listed On
Login to add tags
You're a good sport, Charlie Brown
There are currently 7 available
Where To Find It
Call number: Youth-DVD TV Peanuts
Available Copies: Downtown Storage Youth, Downtown Youth, West Youth
Special features: Another story featuring the gang: "You're the greatest, Charlie Brown;" all-new featurette "Dust yourself off and pick yourself up, Charlie Brown."
It's Motocross season, and competing against Peppermint Patty and the Masked Marvel (a.k.a. Snoopy), can intimidate anyone. But if Charlie Brown, unlucky number 13, can keep the pace slow and steady, he might just win the race. It's fast and furious right up to the finish line.
DVD, full screen (1.33:1), Dolby Digital mono.
Login to write a review of your own.