- Published: Waterville, Me. : Thorndike Press, 2009.
- Year Published: 2009
- Edition: Large print ed.
- Description: 553 p.
- Language: English
- Format: Large Type
- Isaacson, Rowan.
- Isaacson, Rupert.
- Autistic children -- Biography.
- Parents of autistic children -- Biography.
- Autism in children -- Case studies. -- Treatment
- Horses -- Case studies. -- Therapeutic use
- Human-animal relationships -- Case studies.
- Autistic children -- Case studies. -- Family relationships
- Fathers and sons -- Case studies.
- Austin (Tex.) -- Biography.
Recently Listed On
Login to add tags
AADL currently owns no copies of this item
The horse boy : a father's quest to heal his son
There are no copies available
Where To Find It
No copies found.
Originally published: New York : Little, Brown and Co., 2009.
No reviews have been written yet. You could be the first!
Login to write a review of your own.