- Published: Hollywood, Calif. : Paramount Home Entertainment : CBS DVD, 
- Year Published: 2008
- Description: 1 videodisc (188 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in.
- Language: English
- Format: DVD
- 1415739722 (set)
- 9781415739723 (set)
- Griffith, Andy, 1926-
- Purl, Linda.
- Holliday, Kene.
- Hargrove, Dean.
- Paramount Pictures Corporation.
- Paramount Home Entertainment (Firm)
- CBS DVD (Firm)
- Lawyers -- Drama. -- Georgia -- Atlanta
- Defense (Criminal procedure) -- Drama. -- Georgia -- Atlanta
- Private investigators -- Drama. -- Georgia -- Atlanta
- Criminal investigation -- Drama. -- Georgia -- Atlanta
- Murder -- Drama. -- Georgia -- Atlanta
- Atlanta (Ga.) -- Drama.
- Television programs.
- Legal television programs (Drama)
- Detective and mystery television programs.
- Fiction television programs.
- Television programs for the hearing impaired.
Recently Listed On
- The Tommy Westphall Universe Hypothesis
- Checkout History
- DVD Mystery and Detective Series
- Mystery on TV
Login to add tags
Matlock. The 1st season. Disc 1
There is currently 1 available
Where To Find It
Call number: DVD TV Matlock Season 1, Disc 1
Available Copies: Downtown 1st Floor
Created by Dean Hargrove.
Originally broadcast on television during the 1986-1987 season.
Set contains all 24 episodes from the first season.
Some episodes may be edited from their original network versions.
Diary of a perfect murder (Pilot) -- The judge -- The stripper.
Andy Griffith, Linda Purl, Kene Holliday.
Ben Matlock is an Atlanta defense attorney who investigates crimes and fights for his clients, usually clinching a last-minute "Not guilty" verdict. Matlock is aided by loyal partner and daughter Charlene and smooth private investigator Tyler Hudson.
DVD, region 1, full screen (1.33:1) presentation; Dolby Digital stereo. surround, NTSC.
No reviews have been written yet. You could be the first!
Login to write a review of your own.