- Published: Beverly Hills, Calif. : 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment, 2007.
- Year Published: 2007
- Edition: Extended ed.
- Description: 2 videodiscs (120 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in.
- Language: English
- Format: DVD
- Brooks, James L.
- Greenhut, Robert.
- Ross, Gary.
- Spielberg, Anne.
- Marshall, Penny.
- Hanks, Tom.
- Perkins, Elizabeth, 1960-
- Loggia, Robert.
- Heard, John, 1946-
- Rushton, Jared, 1974-
- Moscow, David.
- Lovitz, Jon.
- Ruehl, Mercedes.
- Twentieth Century-Fox Film Corporation.
- Gracie Films.
- Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment, Inc.
- Fortune-telling -- Drama.
- Wishes -- Drama.
- Adulthood -- Drama. -- New York (State) -- New York
- Toy industry -- Drama. -- Employees
- New York (N.Y.) -- Drama.
- Feature films.
- Comedy films.
- Fantasy films.
- Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
Recently Listed On
- Tom Hanks
- movies we love
- Fantasy and Adventure Movies from the 80's and 90's
- Little Boy Adventure Stories: MOVIES
Login to add tags
There is currently 1 available
Where To Find It
Call number: DVD Comedy Big
Available Copies: Traverwood Adult
Originally released as a motion picture in 1988.
Special features: Disc 1: Theatrical branches; "'BIG' brainstorming": an audio documentary by Gary Ross and Anne Spielberg using archival audio material of the original creation of the script ; Disc 2: 10 deleted scenes with optional intro by Penny Marshall; "Backstory: 'Big'" featurette; Carnival party newswrap; Zoltar Easter egg; TV spots, 2 trailers.
Tom Hanks, Elizabeth Perkins, Robert Loggia, John Heard, Jared Rushton, David Moscow, Jon Lovitz, Mercedes Ruehl.
Josh is a 12-year-old who makes a wish from an old machine to be big. Not really believing it will work, Josh is very surprised to find himself BIG the next morning. Now he looks like a 30 years old guy, but he still behaves like a boy. He decide to go with his best friend to New York and try to find the machine that can fix his wish. In New York he gets a job in a toy company and develops a romantic crush on a beautiful woman. Now Josh must learn to get used to the adults world he always wanted to be part of.
DVD, region 1, widescreen (2.35:1) presentation; Dolby Digital stereo., Dolby Digital mono.
Login to write a review of your own.