- Published: Hauppauge, NY : Barrons Educational Series, 2009.
- Year Published: 2009
- Edition: 1st ed. for the United States.
- Description: 159 p. : col. ill. ; 23 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- Montessori method of education.
- Activity programs in education.
- Child development.
- FAMILY & RELATIONSHIPS / Parenting / General
- EDUCATION / Parent Participation
Recently Listed On
Login to add tags
Child's play : Montessori games and activities for your baby and toddler
There is currently 1 available
Where To Find It
Available Copies: Downtown Parent Shelf
Contains more than 60 activities to help parents enjoy, encourage, and assist in their child's key developmental stages. The emphasis is on fun and play as your child begins to explore the surrounding world. Divided into six chapters, the book explores the development of the senses, coordination, art, movement, language, and nature. The activities are simple to set up and follow, and they require no specialized knowledge or materials. Templates that relate to the activities can be found at the back of the book. --P. 2 of cover.
Reviews & Summaries
Login to write a review of your own.