- Published: [New York] : Burbank, CA : BBC Video : Distributed by BBC Worldwide Americas ; Distributed by Warner Home Video, 
- Year Published: 2007
- Description: 1 videodisc (ca. 133 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in.
- Language: English
- Format: DVD
- 1419851950 (set)
- 9781419851957 (set)
- Minghella, Dominic.
- McKay, John.
- Standeven, Richard.
- O'Dwyer, Declan.
- Burrell, Richard.
- Armstrong, Jonas.
- Griffiths, Lucy.
- Armitage, Richard, 1971-
- Allen, Keith.
- Troughton, Sam.
- Kennedy, Gordon.
- Lloyd, Harry.
- Armstrong, Joe.
- Jay, Anjali.
- Elwyn, Michael.
- Beck, William.
- 2 Entertain (Firm)
- Tiger Aspect Productions.
- BBC America.
- British Broadcasting Corporation.
- BBC Video (Firm)
- BBC Worldwide Americas, Inc.
- Warner Home Video (Firm)
- Robin Hood (Legendary character) -- Drama.
- Outlaws -- Drama. -- England
- Poor -- Drama. -- England
- Sherwood Forest (England) -- Drama.
- Nottingham (England) -- Drama.
- Television programs.
- Foreign television programs -- England.
- Adventure television programs.
- Historical television programs.
- Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
Recently Listed On
Login to add tags
Robin Hood. Season 1. Disc 1
There are currently 3 available
Where To Find It
Call number: DVD TV Robin Season 1, Disc 1
Available Copies: Downtown 1st Floor, Downtown Storage Adult
Originally broadcast on television in 2006.
Set contains all 13 episodes from the first season.
Episodes 1-3: Will you tolerate this? -- Sheriff got your tongue? -- Who shot the Sheriff?
Jonas Armstrong, Lucy Griffiths, Richard Armitage, Keith Allen, Sam Troughton, Gordon Kennedy, Harry Lloyd, Joe Armstrong, Anjali Jay, Michael Elwyn, William Beck.
Robin of Locksley heads home from the Crusades to find his people starving and brutalized under the tyrannical rule of the new Sheriff. Along with trusty companion Much, trickster Allan A. Dale and passionate Will Scarlett, Robin teams up with forest outlaws Little John and Roy, leading his gang to help Nottingham's poor. Robin's ally in Nottingham is Marian, the sweetheart he left behind when he left for the Crusades. The state of England is rotten and Robin and the gang will learn that doing good deeds in Nottingham is a dangerous business indeed.
DVD, region 1, widescreen (16:9, enhanced) presentation; Dolby Digital stereo., DVD9, NTSC.
Login to write a review of your own.