- Published: Culver City, Calif. : Sony Pictures Home Entertainment, 2009.
- Year Published: 2009
- Description: 1 videodisc (100 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in.
- Language: English
- Format: DVD
- Yari, Bob, 1962-
- Frydman, Marc.
- Lurie, Rod, 1962-
- Goodman, Brian.
- Wahlberg, Donnie, 1969-
- Murray, Paul T.
- Ruffalo, Mark.
- Hawke, Ethan, 1970-
- Peet, Amanda, 1972-
- Yari Film Group (Firm)
- Bob Yari Productions.
- Battleplan Productions (Firm)
- Sony Pictures Home Entertainment (Firm)
- Gangsters -- Drama.
- Ex-convicts -- Drama.
- Organized crime -- Drama.
- Male friendship -- Drama.
- Family -- Drama.
- Thrillers (Motion pictures)
- Crime films.
- Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
- Feature films.
Recently Listed On
Login to add tags
What doesn't kill you
There are currently 2 available
Where To Find It
Call number: DVD Drama What
Available Copies: Downtown 1st Floor, West Adult
3 copies being processed for Library System.
Originally released as a motion picture in 2008.
Mark Ruffalo, Ethan Hawke, Amanda Peet.
Childhood friends Brian and Paulie do whatever it takes to survive in the dog-eat-dog neighborhood they live in. As they grow up they find themselves involved in organized crime and jail becomes part of doing business on the streets they call home. Brian uses his time in jail to get clean while Paulie makes plans for one last job that requires Brian's help. Brian must decide if he should stand by his friend or salvage his family.
DVD, anamorphic widescreen (2.35:1); Dolby Digital 5.1 surround.
Reviews & Summaries
No reviews have been written yet. You could be the first!
Login to write a review of your own.