- Published: New York : Hyperion Books, 2009.
- Year Published: 2009
- Description: 401 p.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- Luxenberg, Steve -- Family.
- Adult children of aging parents -- Case studies. -- Family relationships
- Mothers and sons -- Case studies.
- Sisters -- Case studies. -- Family relationships
- Inmates of institutions -- Case studies. -- Family relationships -- Michigan
- Family secrets -- Case studies.
Recently Listed On
books set in michigan family michigan authors children michigan notable book asylum memoir institutions siblings relationships steve luxenberg patients ktctoread biography mothers secrets sisters inmates
Login to add tags
Annie's ghosts : a journey into a family secret
There are no copies available and 25 requests on 6 copies
Where To Find It
Call number: 306.875 Lu
I read this when I participated in the community reads program from another library. It's one of the first Non-fiction, other than books for school, that I have read. I thought it was well written and rather interesting... AND THE AUTHOR IS FROM FLINT, MI!
Login to write a review of your own.