- Published: New York, N.Y. : DC Comics, c2007.
- Year Published: 2007
- Description: 392 p. : ill. (chiefly col.) ; 32 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Graphic Novel
- Loeb, Jeph.
- Sale, Tim.
- Wright, Gregory.
- Starkings, Richard.
- Nolan, Christopher, 1970-
- Goyer, David S.
- Kane, Bob.
Recently Listed On
- A Geek Lady's Favorite Comics
- Batman - the best stories
- Adult Graphic Novel Core List
- Great Graphic Novels available at AADL
- Eisner Award-winning Works
- Forbidden Planet's 50 Best Graphic Novels
- Lana's Staff Picks
Login to add tags
AADL currently owns no copies of this item
Absolute Batman : the long Halloween
There are no copies available
Where To Find It
No copies found.
"Batman created by Bob Kane."
"Originally published in single magazine form in Batman: the long Halloween 1-13" -- T.p. verso.
The current Batman movie franchise borrowed heavily from the storyline and artwork in The Long Halloween. Christopher Nolan gives an interview at the start of the book explaining what elements of the book inspired him and what ideas he borrowed. If you enjoyed Batman Begins and/or The Dark Knight you would enjoy taking a look at this. Many lines in the movie script are plucked directly from The Long Halloween and the characterizations of the villains are spot on from the book. Even if this hadn't been a major influence on the new Batman Trilogy, this is a fun, mysterious Batman adventure with rad artwork from the Loeb/Sale team.
batman is one of the best superheroes ever
Login to write a review of your own.