- Published: Boston : Houghton Mifflin Harcourt, 2009.
- Year Published: 2009
- Description: 1 v. (unpaged : chiefly ill.; 26 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
Recently Listed On
- My Picks
- Time, Days of the Week, Months & Changing Seasons for Preschoolers & Grades K-2
- All About Colors for Preschoolers
- Nature in Picture Books
- Nominees for the Caldecott Medal
- Recipients of the Cybils Award
Login to add tags
Red sings from treetops : a year in colors
There are currently 6 available
Where To Find It
Available Copies: Downtown Youth PicBks, Malletts Youth Picture Books, West Youth Picture Books
Nature displays different colors to announce the seasons of the year.
Reviews & Summaries
I used this in a storytime that was all about colors. I definitely recommend this to anyone who wants to teach their children colors. The illustrations in this book are beautiful and very creative.
Login to write a review of your own.