- Published: New York : HarperTeen, c2009.
- Year Published: 2009
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Description: 169 p. ; 19 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- Lexile: 600
- 9780060760915 (trade bdg.)
- 0060760915 (trade bdg.)
Recently Listed On
- HiLo: high school students - reading 2nd to 4th grade levels
- Nominees for the National Book Award for Young People's Literature
- LINKS -- High School Grades 9-12
- Popular Urban Fiction Books for Teens
- Fiction by African American Authors
- Sticks and Stones: YALSA 2012 Popular Paperbacks for Young Adults.
- Realistic Teen Fiction
Login to add tags
There are no copies available
Where To Find It
Call number: Teen Fiction
The lives of Leticia, Dominique, and Trina are irrevocably intertwined through the course of one day in an urban high school after Leticia overhears Dominique's plans to beat up Trina and must decide whether or not to get involved.
Reviews & Summaries
No reviews have been written yet. You could be the first!
Login to write a review of your own.