- Published: [United States] : Journey Films, c2009.
- Year Published: 2009
- Edition: Widescreen ed.
- Description: 1 videodisc (110 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in.
- Language: English
- Format: DVD
- Karnazes, Dean, -- 1962
- Marathon running -- United States.
- Long-distance runners -- United States.
- Documentary films.
- Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
Login to add tags
There is currently 1 available
Where To Find It
Call number: DVD 796.42 Ul
Available Copies: Downtown 1st Floor
Bonus features: deleted scenes, making-of featurette, Simulstat maps and statistics, daily journals, commentary by Director JB Benna & Dean Karnazes.
Features renowned endurance athlete and best selling author Dean Karnazes, in his attempt to run 50 marathons in 50 states in 50 consecutive days to raise awareness for youth obesity and to get America active.
DVD, NTSC, all regions.
No reviews have been written yet. You could be the first!
Login to write a review of your own.