- Published: [Boston, MA] : WGBH Boston Video, 
- Year Published: 2007
- Description: 1 videodisc (ca. 52 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in.
- Language: English
- Format: DVD
- Arthur (Fictitious character : Brown)
- Allergy in children -- Fiction.
- Candy industry -- Fiction.
- Television programs.
- Animated television programs.
- Children's television programs.
- Fantasy television programs.
- Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
- Video recordings for people with visual disabilities.
Recently Listed On
Login to add tags
Arthur. Binky goes nuts
There are currently 4 available
Where To Find It
Call number: Youth-DVD TV Arthur
Available Copies: Downtown Youth, Malletts Youth, West Youth
Based on the children's books by Marc Brown.
Originally broadcast on television in 2004.
"Includes downloadable educational materials including background information, classroom activities, and more in English and in Spanish, to help promote understanding of peanut allergies."
Binky goes nuts -- Breezy listening blues -- Arthur weighs in -- The law of the jungle gym.
When Binky discovers that he's allergic to peanuts, he has so many questions: Will he be forced to live without Chinese food? Will he ever again be able to eat with his friends? And most importantly, will his mom ever calm down?
DVD, region 1, full screen (1.33:1) presentation; Dolby Digital, NTSC.
Contents: Marc Brown's Arthur adventures.
Reviews & Summaries
No reviews have been written yet. You could be the first!
Login to write a review of your own.