- Published: Universal City, Calif. : Universal Studios Home Entertainment, c2009.
- Year Published: 2009
- Description: 1 videodisc (129 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in.
- Language: English
- Format: DVD
- Cohen, Bruce.
- Jinks, Dan.
- London, Michael.
- Black, Dustin Lance.
- Van Sant, Gus.
- Penn, Sean, 1960-
- Hirsch, Emile, 1985-
- Brolin, Josh.
- Luna, Diego, 1979-
- Franco, James, 1978-
- Pill, Alison, 1985-
- Garber, Victor.
- Focus Features.
- Axon Films.
- Groundswell Productions.
- Jinks/Cohen Company.
- Universal Studios Home Entertainment (Firm)
- Milk, Harvey -- Drama.
- Moscone, George, -- d. 1978 -- Drama.
- San Francisco (Calif.). -- Board of Supervisors -- Drama.
- Gay rights -- Drama. -- California -- San Francisco
- Assassination -- Drama. -- California -- San Francisco
- Biographical films.
- Historical films.
- Films for the hearing impaired.
- Feature films.
- Fiction films.
Recently Listed On
- Academy Awards Best Picture Nominees and Winners-Part 4
- Checkout History
- Best Movies of 2008 - Ebert
- Fabulous Films for Young Adults: Outside In: Rebellion vs. Conformity 2010
Login to add tags
There are currently 2 available
Where To Find It
Call number: DVD Drama Milk
Available Copies: Downtown 1st Floor
Special features: deleted scenes; remembering Harvey; Hollywood comes to San Francisco; marching for Equality.
Sean Penn, Emile Hirsch, Josh Brolin, Diego Luna, James Franco, Alison Pill, Victor Garber.
His life changed history, his courage changed lives. Harvey Milk is a middle-aged New Yorker who, after moving to San Francisco, becomes a Gay Rights activist and city politician. On his third attempt, he is elected to San Francisco's Board of Supervisors in 1977, the first openly-gay man to be elected to public office in the United States. The following year, both he and the city's mayor, George Moscone, are shot to death by former city supervisor, Dan White, who blames his former colleagues for denying White's attempt to rescind his resignation from the board. Based on the true story of Harvey Milk.
DVD, region 1, anamorphic widescreen (1.85:1) presentation; Dolby Digital 5.1 surround, dual-layer, NTSC.
Login to write a review of your own.