- Published: New York, N.Y. : Alfred A. Knopf, 2009.
- Year Published: 2009
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Description: 227 p.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- Lexile: 620
- High schools -- Fiction.
- Social isolation -- Fiction.
- Bullies -- Fiction.
- Fathers and daughters -- Fiction.
- Mothers and daughters -- Fiction.
- Singers -- Fiction.
- Moving, Household -- Fiction.
- California -- Fiction.
Recently Listed On
- Checkout History
- Sticks and Stones: YALSA 2012 Popular Paperbacks for Young Adults.
- If you like Laurie Halse Anderson's "Speak"
- Realistic Teen Fiction
Login to add tags
There is currently 1 available
Where To Find It
Call number: Teen Fiction
Available Copies: Downtown Teen, 3rd Floor
Forced to leave Los Angeles for life in a quiet California wine town with a father she has never known, rebellious sixteen-year-old Poe Holly rails against a high school system that allows elite students special privileges and tolerates bullying of those who are different.
No reviews have been written yet. You could be the first!
Login to write a review of your own.