- Published: New York : Enfield : Rizzoli ; Publishers Group UK [distributor], 2009.
- Year Published: 2009
- Description: 208 p.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- Ecological houses.
- Small houses.
- Architect-designed houses.
- Ecological houses -- Designs and plans.
- Small houses -- Designs and plans.
- Architect-designed houses -- Designs and plans.
- ARCHITECTURE / Sustainability & Green Design
Recently Listed On
architect small houses architecture blueprints home design small tiny houses. ecological houses houses plans designs ecological tiny house design floor plans
Login to add tags
There are no copies available
Where To Find It
Call number: 720.47 Zi
Reviews & Summaries
I am interested in building a tiny house for one or more adult children, so they can live mortgage-free. This book is wonderfully inspiring.
I think I must not be the right audience for this book. The floor plans were tiny all right, so tiny I could hardly understand the floor plans and what the pictures were showing me about them, even though there was unused white space on many if not most of the identifying pages. There are a few interesting ideas here, but most of these residences seemed gimmicky and not exactly easy to live in.
Login to write a review of your own.