- Published: New York : Arthur A. Levine Books, 2009, c2008.
- Year Published: 2008
- Edition: 1st American ed.
- Description: 92 p. : ill. (chiefly col.) ; 25 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- Lexile: 1100
- 9780545055888 (pbk.)
- 0545055881 (pbk.)
Recently Listed On
- Booklist 's Top 10 Graphic Novels For Youth 2009
- Teen Graphic Novel Core List
- Writers of Teen Fiction from Australia
- My Favorite Picture Books
- Not Your Mother's Book Club
- Teen Short Story Collections
- Checkout History
Login to add tags
Tales from outer suburbia
by Tan, Shaun.
There are currently 2 available
Where To Find It
Call number: Teen Fiction
Available Copies: Downtown Teen, 1st Floor, Pittsfield Teen
"Published by Arthur A. Levine Books ... by arrangement with Allen & Unwin Pty Ltd."--P. .
Water buffalo -- Eric -- Broken toys -- Distant rain -- Undertow -- Grandpa's story -- No other country -- Stick figures -- Nameless holiday -- Amnesia machine -- Alert but not alarmed -- Wake -- Make your own pet -- Our expedition -- Night of the turtle rescue.
Fifteen illustrated short stories, some humorous and some haunting, set in the Australian suburbs.
Reviews & Summaries
After you read the book, go to Shaun Tan's web site and read his explanations about each story as you re-read it. ( http://www.shauntan.net/ )
Login to write a review of your own.