- Published: New York, NY : G.P. Putnam's Sons, c2009.
- Year Published: 2009
- Description: 134 p. ; 22 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- Lexile: 860
- 9780399246555 (hardcover) :
- 039924655X (hardcover) :
- Foster home care -- Fiction.
- Brothers and sisters -- Fiction.
- Orphans -- Fiction.
- Peace -- Fiction.
- African Americans -- Fiction.
- Letters -- Fiction.
Recently Listed On
Login to add tags
There are currently 2 available
Where To Find It
Call number: Y Fiction / Woodson, Jacqueline
Available Copies: Downtown Youth, Traverwood Youth
Through letters to his little sister, who is living in a different foster home, sixth-grader Lonnie, also known as "Locomotion," keeps a record of their lives while they are apart, describing his own foster family, including his foster brother who returns home after losing a leg in the Iraq War.
Reviews & Summaries
No reviews have been written yet. You could be the first!
Login to write a review of your own.