- Published: Burbank, CA : Warner Home Video, 
- Year Published: 2006
- Description: 1 videodisc (ca. 145 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in.
- Language: English
- Format: Blu-Ray
- Peckinpah, Sam, 1925-1984.
- Holden, William, 1918-1981.
- Borgnine, Ernest, 1917-
- Ryan, Robert, 1913-1973.
- Fielding, Jerry, 1922-1980.
- Warner Home Video (Firm)
- Train robberies -- Drama.
- Boundaries -- Drama. -- Mexico
- Feature films.
- Western films.
- Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
Recently Listed On
- Entertainment Weekly: 100 All-time Greatest movies
- Abigail Breslin Filmography
- AFI's 100 Years, 100 Movies
- Timeless Reels: Classic Films
- Film Spotting Marathons
- AFI's Top 100 Movies
- Leonard Maltin's 100 Must-See Films of the 20th Century
Login to add tags
The wild bunch
There are currently 3 available
Where To Find It
Call number: Blu-ray Western Wild
Available Copies: Downtown 1st Floor, Pittsfield Adult
Trailer / Previews
Trailers Powered by Internet Video Archive
This Blu-ray disc will not play in standard DVD players.
Originally released as a motion picture in 1969.
Special features: Disc 1: New digital transfer; commentary by Ernest Borgnine, L.Q. Jones, Bo Hopkins and Peckinpah biographers/documentarians Nick Redman, Paul Seydor, Garner Simmons and David Weddle ; Disc 2: Additional scenes; "Sam Peckinpah's west: legacy of a Hollywood renegade" documentary; 1996 Oscar nominee "The wild bunch: an album in montage" documentary; "A simple adventure story: Sam Peckinpah, Mexico and the wild bunch" documentary.
William Holden, Ernest Borgnine, Robert Ryan, Edmond O'Brien, Warren Oates, Jaime Sanchez, Ben Johnson, Emilio Fernandez, Strother Martin, L.Q. Jones.
Outlaws on the U.S.-Mexican border face the march of progress, the Mexican army and a gang of bounty hunters led by a former member as they plan to rob a U.S. Army train.
Blu-ray DVD, 1080p high defination 16x9 2.4:1 ; region 1, Dolby Digital 5.1 surround.
Reviews & Summaries
No reviews have been written yet. You could be the first!
Login to write a review of your own.