- Published: New York : Berkley Books, c2009.
- Year Published: 2009
- Edition: Berkey trade pbk. ed.
- Description: xvi, 299 p. : ill., maps ; 21 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- Criminal investigation -- Case studies.
- Crime scene searches -- Case studies.
- Evidence, Criminal -- Case studies.
Recently Listed On
Login to add tags
Behind the yellow tape : on the road with some of America's hardest working crime scene investigators
There are no copies available
Where To Find It
Call number: 363.25 Ha
White lightnin' : Sevier County Sheriff's office, Tennessee -- The crying game : Boone County Sheriff's office, Kentucky -- Thunder snow, aye : Duluth Police Department, Minnesota -- Divining intervention : Lynchburg Police Department, Virginia -- Mamas, let your babies grow up to be Cowboys : Texas Rangers -- CSI frappuccino : Seattle Police Department, Washington -- Jersey devil : Union County Sheriff's office, New Jersey -- So let it be written : New York City Police Department, New York -- Back to the future! : Anytown, USA -- Epilogue: Manifest destiny.
No reviews have been written yet. You could be the first!
Login to write a review of your own.