- Published: New York, NY : HarperTeen, 2008.
- Year Published: 2008
- Edition: 1st American ed.
- Description: 419 p. ; 19 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- Lexile: 820
- 9780061431838 (trade bdg.)
- 0061431834 (trade bdg.)
- 9780061431845 (lib. bdg.)
- 0061431842 (lib. bdg.)
- Abandoned children -- Fiction.
- Emotional problems -- Fiction.
- Boarding schools -- Fiction.
- Identity -- Fiction.
- Teenagers -- Fiction. -- Australia
- Emotional problems of teenagers -- Fiction.
- Australia -- Fiction.
Recently Listed On
- Popular Teen Realistic Fiction
- Prep School & Boarding School Fiction
- If you like author John Green...
- Writers of Teen Fiction from Australia
- teen series
- Printz Award Winners, 2000-2015
- Books With a View
Login to add tags
There is currently 1 available
Previously published in 2006 in Australia under title: On the Jellicoe Road.
Abandoned by her drug-addicted mother at the age of eleven, high school student Taylor Markham struggles with her identity and family history at a boarding school in Australia.