- Published: San Diego, Calif. : IDW Publishing, 2008.
- Year Published: 2008
- Description: 1 v. (unpaged) : ill. ; 27 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Graphic Novel
Recently Listed On
- Entertainment for Adults
- Not Your Mother's Book Club
- Great graphic novels for adults
- ALA's 2010 Great Graphic Novels for Teens
Login to add tags
Locke & Key. Vol. 1, Welcome to Lovecraft
There are no copies available and 10 requests on 1 copy
Where To Find It
Call number: Graphic Novel
Graphic Novel. Locke & Key tells of Keyhouse, an unlikely New England mansion, with fantastic doors that transform all who dare to walk through them.... and home to a hate-filled and relentless creature that will not rest until it forces open the most terrible door of them all...! Acclaimed suspense novelist and New York Times best-selling author Joe Hill (Heart-Shaped Box) creates an all-new story of dark fantasy and wonder, with astounding artwork from Gabriel Rodriguez.
Login to write a review of your own.