- Published: New York : Aladdin Paperbacks, c2008.
- Year Published: 2008
- Description: 213 p. : ill. ; 19 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- 9781416968009 (pbk.)
- 1416968008 (pbk.)
- King, Coretta Scott, -- 1927-2006.
- African American women civil rights workers -- Biography.
- African American women -- Biography.
Recently Listed On
- History in Picture Books - African-American stories
- Historical fiction for children
- Books my kids loved
Login to add tags
Coretta Scott King : first lady of civil rights
There are currently 2 available
Where To Find It
Call number: J Fiction Childhood
Available Copies: Downtown Youth, Malletts Youth
"Coretta Scott King is well known for being the wife of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr., and for her own civil rights and world peace activism. She also received many awards and honorary degrees. But before she did all of those impressive things, Coretta was a strong little girl who could outclimb anyone in her neighborhood, was very close to her dad, and had a beautiful singing voice! Read all about how Coretta Scott King learned that if you work hard enough, your dreams can come true"--P.  of cover.
Reviews & Summaries
No reviews have been written yet. You could be the first!
Login to write a review of your own.