- Published: New York : Time Books, 2008.
- Year Published: 2008
- Description: 160 p.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- King, Martin Luther, -- Jr., -- 1929-1968 -- Pictorial works.
- African Americans -- Biography -- Pictorial works.
- Civil rights workers -- Biography -- Pictorial works.
- Baptists -- Biography -- Pictorial works. -- Clergy
- African Americans -- Pictorial works. -- Civil rights -- History -- 20th century
- Civil rights movements -- Pictorial works. -- History -- 20th century
Login to add tags
Remembering Martin Luther King, Jr. : his life and crusade in pictures
There is currently 1 available
Where To Find It
Call number: Black Studies 921 King, Martin Luther, Jr.
Available Copies: Downtown 2nd Fl.
A portrait of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr., explores his diverse roles as a minister, activist, family man, eloquent speaker, and advocate for peaceful change, in a volume that blends thoughtful text with photographs.
Reviews & Summaries
No reviews have been written yet. You could be the first!
Login to write a review of your own.