- Published: New York : The New Press, 2008.
- Year Published: 2008
- Description: 315 p.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- Juvenile delinquents -- Michigan -- Detroit.
- Drug dealers -- Michigan -- Detroit.
- African Americans -- Michigan -- Detroit.
- Detroit (Mich.) -- Race relations.
Recently Listed On
Login to add tags
Getting ghost : two young lives and the struggle for the soul of an American city
There are currently 5 available
Where To Find It
Available Copies: Downtown 2nd Floor, Pittsfield Adult
Introduction -- Detroit revisited, revisionist history -- Renewal, relocation and riot -- Called by a holy name -- Families and fortunes, spots and homes -- The thickness of blood -- Playgrounds and punishment -- Across the street -- Neighborhood watch -- Of hot dogs and heroin -- Being seen.
No reviews have been written yet. You could be the first!
Login to write a review of your own.