- Published: Toronto : Devine Entertainment Corp., p1999.
- Year Published: 1999
- Description: 1 videodisc (53 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in.
- Language: English
- Format: DVD
- 1894449517 (set)
- 9781894449519 (set)
- Conkie, Heather.
- Mozer, Richard.
- Devine, David.
- Ryan, Thomas Jay.
- Pill, Alison.
- Long, Kathryn.
- Fretwell, Steve.
- Clark, Ian D.
- Mazerolle, Arlene.
- Duke, Robin.
- Devine Entertainment Corporation.
- Alef Jo Filmstudio.
- Cinemaginaire (Firm)
- Home Box Office (Firm)
- Degas, Edgar, -- 1834-1917 -- Drama.
- Ballet dancers -- Drama. -- France
- Painters -- Drama. -- France
- Biographical television programs.
- Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
- Video recordings for people with visual disabilities.
Recently Listed On
Login to add tags
Degas and the dancer
There are no copies available
Where To Find It
No copies found.
"As seen on HBO"--Container.
Issued separately and also in set with: Mary Cassatt, American impressionist; and: Rembrandt, fathers & sons.
Special features: historical notes; full music soundtrack.
Thomas Jay Ryan, Alison Pill, Kathryn Long, Steve Fretwell, Ian D. Clark, Arlene Mazerolle, Robin Duke.
In 1874 Paris, painter Edgar Degas is struggling with debt after his father's death. He takes a job illustrating a small book on opera and becomes inspired by a young ballerina named Marie.
DVD; Dolby Digital stereo.
No reviews have been written yet. You could be the first!
Login to write a review of your own.