- Published: Grand Rapids, Mich. : Eerdmans Books for Young Readers, 2008.
- Year Published: 2008
- Description: 1 v. (unpaged) : col. ill. ; 27 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- Lexile: 820
- 9780802853028 (reinforced) :
- 0802853021 (reinforced) :
- Williams, William Carlos, -- 1883-1963 -- Childhood and youth.
- Poets, American -- Biography. -- 20th century
- Physicians -- Biography.
Recently Listed On
Poets ALA Notable Children's Books 2009 american poets bios gr2 2009 aaps william carlos williams melissa sweet caldecott honor book 2009 caldecott honor book jen bryant
Login to add tags
A river of words : the story of William Carlos Williams
There are no copies available
This picture book biography of William Carlos Williams traces childhood events that lead him to become a doctor and a poet.
I enjoyed this book. I wasn't aware of WCW's life, so it was interesting to me that he so intensely loved to write and did so even after being a successful physician. I liked the art work, too.
Login to write a review of your own.