- Published: Grand Rapids, Mich. : Eerdmans Books for Young Readers, 2008.
- Year Published: 2008
- Description: 1 v. (unpaged) : col. ill. ; 27 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- Lexile: 820
- 9780802853028 (reinforced) :
- 0802853021 (reinforced) :
- Williams, William Carlos, -- 1883-1963 -- Childhood and youth.
- Poets, American -- Biography. -- 20th century
- Physicians -- Biography.
Recently Listed On
bios gr2 2009 aaps ALA Notable Children's Books 2009 Poets caldecott honor book jen bryant caldecott honor book 2009 william carlos williams american poets melissa sweet
Login to add tags
A river of words : the story of William Carlos Williams
There are currently 2 available
Where To Find It
Available Copies: Malletts Youth, Traverwood Youth
This picture book biography of William Carlos Williams traces childhood events that lead him to become a doctor and a poet.
I enjoyed this book. I wasn't aware of WCW's life, so it was interesting to me that he so intensely loved to write and did so even after being a successful physician. I liked the art work, too.
Login to write a review of your own.