- Published: New York, N.Y. : Viking, 2008.
- Year Published: 2008
- Description: 106 p. : ill., map ; 27 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- Lexile: 750
- 9780670011063 (hardcover) :
- 0670011061 (hardcover) :
- 9780670011384 (pbk.)
- 067001138X (pbk.)
- Scieszka, Jon -- Childhood and youth.
- Scieszka, Jon -- Humor.
- Authors, American -- Family relationships. -- 20th century
- Children's literature -- Authorship.
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Biography & Autobiography / Literary
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Family / Siblings
Recently Listed On
- Kids' Nonfiction: That's Hilarious!
- Children Books by Michigan Authors
- 4th Grade Reads
- HiLo: Adults - reading 4th to 6th grade levels
- HiLo: high school students - reading 4th to 6th grade levels
- Diary of a Wimpy Kid Read Alikes
- A list of books to hand your child when they claim they can't find anything interesting to read
- Autobiographies for Lower Elementary
- local authors
- 5th-8th Grade Boys...and maybe Dads too!
Login to add tags
Knucklehead : tall tales & mostly true stories of growing up Scieszka
There are currently 6 available
Where To Find It
Call number: J 921 Scieszka, Jon
Available Copies: Downtown Youth, Malletts Youth, Pittsfield Youth, Traverwood Youth
How did Jon Scieszka get so funny? He grew up as one of six brothers with Catholic school, lots of comic books, lazy summers at the lake with time to kill, babysitting misadventures, TV shows, and jokes told at family dinner.
No reviews have been written yet. You could be the first!
Login to write a review of your own.