- Published: New York : Random House, 2007.
- Year Published: 2007
- Description: 1 v. (unpaged) : col. ill. ; 24 x 29 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- 9780375831638 (trade hardcover)
- 0375831630 (trade hardcover)
- 9780375931635 (lib. bdg.)
- 0375931635 (lib. bdg.)
- Quilting -- Fiction
- African Americans -- Fiction.
- Family life -- Fiction. -- Alabama
- Novels in verse.
- Alabama -- Fiction.
Recently Listed On
Login to add tags
Stitchin' and pullin' : a Gee's Bend quilt
There are currently 2 available
Where To Find It
Call number: E MCK
Available Copies: Malletts Youth Picture Books, Pittsfield Youth PicBks
As a young African American girl pieces her first quilt together, the history of her family, community, and the struggle for justice and freedom in Gee's Bend, Alabama unfolds.
No reviews have been written yet. You could be the first!
Login to write a review of your own.