- Published: New York : Viking, 2007.
- Year Published: 2007
- Description: 66 p. : ill. ; 22 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- Lexile: 540
- 9780670062003 (hardcover)
- 0670062006 (hardcover)
- Fibonacci numbers -- Fiction.
- Sequences (Mathematics) -- Fiction.
- Schools -- Fiction.
- Mystery and detective stories.
Recently Listed On
- Books I've Read in the Past
- Fibonacci And His Numbers
- Math In A Fictional Book- What?!
- Horrible Harry
- books by kids loved part 2
Login to add tags
Horrible Harry cracks the code
by Kline, Suzy.
There is currently 1 available
Where To Find It
Call number: J Fiction / Kline, Suzy
Available Copies: Traverwood Youth
Horrible Harry must defend his reputation as a detective by cracking the secret code of Mrs. Funderburke's lunch prizes.